We’ve put together a few guidelines to help you care for your new purchase
- If ironing is necessary, iron inside-out on the lowest setting.
- Don’t iron on stitches, seams, trims as high temperatures may cause them to open.
- Don’t leave the iron on at one place for too long, especially at the neck area where the elastic may break and loosen the rib.
- Never iron directly on prints.
- Do not bleach and do not dry clean.
- Do not wash with chlorine-based detergent/water.
- Use a mild detergent in moderate quantity instead.
- Wash inside out with cold water with similar colours using a gentle cycle.
- Fabric subject to initial colour loss, hence wash separately.
- Don’t soak for more than 20-30 minutes, prolonged soaking may lead to colour loss, eventually weakening the fabric.
- Don’t squeeze and twist it forcibly.
- Don’t use brush during hand wash as they may damage the prints.
- Machine wash cold.
- Wash/dry inside out.
- Tumble dry low or hang-dry.
- To avoid possible shrinkage, Lay it flat to dry.